You know that feeling when you are working, your a** off to get your business off the ground, but somehow you don’t see any results from your hard work?
You keep hearing about these Silicon Valley startups that make it big overnight, but you seem to be getting nowhere.
You put so much effort into building a beautiful and engaging online business, only to realise that it doesn’t generate the reach that you had hoped for—or worse—the conversion that you had budgeted for.
Don’t worry, you are not alone!
There is no such thing as an overnight success, and building a successful online business is no exception. It takes a long time and it’s hard work, with no guarantees of success.
This is in a nutshell why Wiredelta built a FREE tool to analyse your current online efforts—and provide suggestions on how to improve—to grow your business online 🚀🚀🚀
Now, what should you expect if you take the time to visit our tool and fill your domain? Here is a rundown:
- Overview: A general score on how you are doing and what you can improve
- SEO: How you are doing on search engines, and how you can improve to rank higher on Google, Bing, etc.
- Usability: You only get one chance to make a good first impression. The usability of your online business is paramount, and that is why we show you what you are doing well, what needs improvement, and what needs to be changed immediately.
- Mobile: The world is moving mobile, and your online business needs to not only look great but also work like a charm on mobile devices
- Technologies: Are you facing any errors with your technical setup? This could mean the difference between success and failure online
- …. and many other insights that are key for
First things first. What you will see shortly after entering your domain is an overview of how you are doing. A couple of things stands out
- Score: Wiredelta generates a score based on multiple factors making up this score. We keep updating the algorithm that makes up this score, which is why you might see the score change even though you haven’t changed your website
- Passed, To Improve, Errors: We group the analysis in three; things you are doing right, things you need to improve, and things you need to fix.
- Download, update, compare or share: You can use the free analysis for various things, which is why we made it possible to down the report to show your colleagues, update it if you did any changes to your site, compare to other sites or share to the world.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We are not an SEO company, but it goes without saying that without a proper technical setup to rank high on search engines, your website will never be found by anyone.
The modern-day consumer is bombarded with information from websites and apps. This is why you need to have a crisp and clean user experience. This is what we check for under the usability section.
The world moving to mobile, and if you want to be relevant to the largest audience possible, you need to be there.
Often times we have experienced various technical inconsistencies or straight-up errors that need fixing in order for you to obtain the growth targets you aim for with your website. This is what our Technologies section is all about, spotting technical mistakes that need fixing.
… and many other sections like Social, Visitors, Link Analysis and more 🔥🔥🔥
We get it, but how do I fix the issues outlined?
There is no such thing as a free lunch, except for an analysis from Wiredelta 😎
While we strive to create value before you ask for it, we are naturally here to offer our development services.
In other words, if you need help fixing the errors or implement the improvements suggested:
👉 Get in touch today if interested 👈
When you subscribe to Wiredelta, we will kickoff by:
- Sending you a link to choose subscription and create a profile with Wiredelta
- Receive access to your website or app, and a direct communication channel between you and our technical team
- Start fixing the errors that are either stopping your online business from operating or hurting your online growth
- Once the critical errors are out of the way, we then move on to things that needs improvement